Tohatsu MFS4 Outboard
$1,159.99 – $1,169.99
When you have a small boat that needs small power, look to Tohatsu’s 4 hp 4-stroke. It provides reliable horsepower while also providing cleaner emissions for you and the environment.
Small in size, this 4 hp has an internal fuel tank built into the motor and a front located fuel tank cap for hassle-free outings on the water. And it includes a built-in external fuel tank connector so you can hook up an external fuel tank for longer outings. Let this Tohatsu 4 hp provide you with the perfect compact, fuel-efficient power you need!
- Light and compact!
- Front mounted shift lever, an industry first in its class!
- Designed with proven technology
- Greatly reduced vibration for smooth and stable running at all speeds
- Greatly reduced induction noise for a quieter ride
- Ultra-low emission, EPA and CARB 3-Star rating approved
- 5 Year limited warranty
Easy Operation and Handling:
- Digital CD ignition for easier engine starting, quicker throttle response and smoother trolling
- Recoil starter with larger reel making manual starting fast and easy
- Shallow water drive
- 6 trim positions
- Adjustable steering friction for reducing steering effort
- New longer tiller handle (110mm extension)
- Newly designed holding grip and larger carrying handle
Fundamentals for User Convenience and Reliability:
- Through-the-prop exhaust for a quieter ride
- Thermostatically controlled cooling system for consistent engine temperature
- Stainless steel water pump housing liner for outstanding durability
- High grade marine aluminum alloy that provides the ultimate protection against corrosion
- Zinc coating on internal water passages for superior corrosion resistance
- Aluminum propeller
- Low oil pressure indicator
- Safety lanyard (an essential protection feature standard on all Tohatsu outboards)
- Start-in-gear protection for safer engine starting
- Over-rev. limiter
|Model and Prices||