PENGUIN II LOW PROFILE HEAT PUMP (DOMETIC)
Penguin II Low Profile Heat Pump
Land N Sea
The Dometic Penguin II heat pump is a sleek, low-profile heating and cooling system for RVs and motor homes. Choose a Penguin II heat pump for comfort and durability. Full automation means freedom from worry.
The heat pump is thermostatically controlled by the Single Zone LCD thermostat or Comfort Control Center II (CCC2) in ducted applications. Both controls automatically activate the LP gas furnace or heat pump. The CCC2 can also control the Aquaheat floor system or Automatic Generator Start (AGS). In non-ducted applications, the Penguin II is available with ceiling-mounted air distribution box (ADB).
- Low profile – under 10″ high
- Sleek, contemporary shroud design reduces drag for improved mileage
- R410A refrigerant is eco-friendly and releases heat more efficiently
- Redesigned base pan with ribs is engineered for strength and durability
- Perfect for ducted or non-ducted cooling systems
- Perfectly matched for Dometic?s exclusive QuietZone system